Saturday, August 3, 2024

Pushback

I can get very easily annoyed with people but I work on it. My intolerance for rudeness and lack of courtesy is what does it every time and my instincts push me towards wanting to put them in their place. I leverage that against the kindness and fragility of others I meet who so appreciate a friendly smile or a hello.

It takes all kinds to make a village.

Some people are not able to raise children and I see the same obtuseness and lack of sensitivity in their offspring. It is like the world belongs to them as they move through life like elephants in a china shop.

At this age no one takes advantage of me and some people would be surprised at the capacity for pushback that this normally very polite lady possesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Insufferable

The latest episode of "Piers Morgan Uncensored" features Jordan Peterson which I could not watch because at some point I would suf...