Sunday, September 1, 2024

I promise to be nice

For years I have invited the Blanchard people to allow me to make mince meat out of their lack of proof for their theory but, alas, they never fail to disappoint.

All I can do is promise I won't be mean despite all of the deliberate harm they tried to cause so many older transgender people.

According to the theory since I am gynephilic, I'm supposed to be manly and have transitioned because I could not help myself since I am attracted to myself. Except that I am naturally feminine, passable (lots of people don't know) and have not medically transitioned because, like most transgender people, I think with my brain first before I do with my crotch. Imagine that.

There is nothing worse for me than malevolent idiocy.



2 comments:

  1. So, what you're saying is that you'll be more cerebral and less "crotchety." :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew Connie would find something "punny" 😅

      Delete

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...