Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Part of the game

Being out in the world as a woman, especially if your stand out, has some advantages but some undeniable inconveniences. Being stared at occasionally by creepy men or shameless women sizing you up is part of it.

Good thing I can be a nasty piece of work when I need to be for my eyes speak clearly. Fortunately the vast majority of people keep to themselves or are lovely like the young woman who told me about her painful dentist visit today. Most, when they see a person right in their own skin, move on.

I have noticed that more than ever, people are more likely to ask me for directions or converse with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Help me die

Life is difficult for many people. When our health is this compromised it can be brutal...