Monday, September 23, 2024

Progress

The longer one is immersed in a gender role other than the one you were raised as the more comfortable it can become. After a while you know whether you need to turn back. Conversely, when it feels right your dysphoria thanks you profusely. 

The sister after me who, years ago, virtually tried to have an exorcism performed on me asked recently whether I could trace back to any childhood event that would have caused my gender dysphoria. I told her I couldn't and added that most of us have drastically different upbringings (some very normal) which works against the trauma narrative. She accepted my answer that this is very likely a birth condition. 

At 60 and 61 respectively, we have both made massive progress and as a compromise she calls me J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

By choice

My suspicions about the Twitch streamer F1nn5ster were correct. The rabbit hole into hormones had begun entirely by choice.  He was intervie...