Friday, October 18, 2024

Agenda

I abhor agendas especially when there is malevolence behind them. When we simply want to help people it becomes transparent just as much as when we don't. 

Gender criticals are not about helping detransitioners but about eradicating a portion of society which is all about agenda. These people all have vested interests (some uniquely bizarre) in trying to suppress something which they are too late for. The ship has sailed but it doesn't mean they can't make the lives of transgender people miserable in the process. 

Obsession with a sub-group is very telling since, as I have found in my life, the average person has much bigger fish to fry. Were you to investigate these people you would find something in their history which strikes to the heart of their passion with villifying less than 2% of the population.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Dry lips

I went to the pharmacy cosmetic counter yesterday and asked about what I do rewarding dry lips when I wear lipstick (which is every day sinc...