Saturday, May 6, 2023

Dear diary

My traffic is way down compared to my old blog and yet I could not care less since this latest incarnation serves even more as diary to express my thinking on different issues through the lens of a trans person. Increasing viewership is not really much of a concern.

Life feels more joyous and balanced even as I iron out wrinkles from my past. We all have problems but the perspective we gain when the biggest issue in our lives is being increasingly reined in, makes those problems seem less significant.

We should all want to tap into what makes us tick so we can become more authentic. The hard part is how to do so when you are viewed by so many from a perspective that you should not be allowed to exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Confidence loss

We've all been hit with a sudden loss of confidence in public. It's like a slap in the face and the cheeks become flushed. Suddenly ...