Friday, June 30, 2023

Sporadic

I am fascinated by sporadic cross gender expression which I believe is composed mainly of two groups: 1) those who need more but are constrained via relationship issues or other and 2) those who are satisfied with their chosen amount and are not at all constrained.

It is this second group that I find most interesting from my vantage point as a trans person who tried for years to drown my feelings in a bathtub. I ask myself why even bother and what is the draw and is it simply to dip a toe into femininity? And even then why often in groups?

We are all different but this second group with the most amount of elective choice and it's payoff is for some reason the most fascinating to me. Perhaps because it is the most foreign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Detransition after 25 years

Everyone has a story and this is Sam's...