Monday, September 18, 2023

Go our own way

People keep telling me I look rested and younger and I think it's primarily because I have removed a load off my back. Not only was my line of business stressful but I was grappling with life long dysphoria as well. It is no small wonder I am far happier today.

I now strongly feel that transgender people should tailor make their transitions to reflect their needs rather than copy a standard formula. For example, if you have no genital dysphoria then perhaps you can forego this option; the aim always being to address your specific needs while keeping the rest of your life as balanced as possible.

I am living proof that not only can people tolerate large amounts of pressure but that we can come to resolution with perseverance and a sense of priorities. I think this is why I haven't lost a single friend and very much kept the respect of my children.

Go with your gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

The desert island

I simply love philosophical questions like this one posed by someone who is not in any way gender variant. It is somewhat similar to my prop...