Sunday, September 17, 2023

Justice

My daily traffic here is now tenfold over what it was when I began again and I know that Calie helped that along. If I am glad it is only because I seek truth and justice and it perturbs me if anyone is discriminated against through no fault of their own. Being born different seems to have created that bent in me and I still have left over outrage to clean up although it's gotten so much better.

In this world there is no worse combination than arrogant, ignorant and mean and so you can understand why I am not a Trump fan who personifies all three qualities with panache. He is not alone however and I do not like anyone who rejoices at the expense of someone else's misery.

I like to think that justice is coming but it will be slow as it always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

This was Hartford

Victim to urban sprawl and horrible civic planning. Car culture did not help....