Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Calmer

My traffic here has calmed down after exploding for a time (I suspect because some of my posts were shared elsewhere). That it has slowed down does not surprise me in the least because not only does what I say here sometimes run counter current to the opinions of some gender variant people, but my blog is often not light morning fare.

Still, I would rather have a small and more invested readership than opt for mass appeal and dilute everything down since I do not write primarily to entertain but largely to explore ideas always with an eye towards discovering some basic truths. The only way to learn about ourselves and our place in this universe is to remain interested and to keep searching for answers. With that as a goal, I believe that self improvement will most assuredly always follow. 

Retirement has given me even more time to reflect which is good since I'm still dealing with details which have needed tending to for years (I suppose we all do). The good news is that I have and continue to make much headway.

Hence not only has my traffic calmed but I have as well and to the latter I say: Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

This was Hartford

Victim to urban sprawl and horrible civic planning. Car culture did not help....