Sunday, October 8, 2023

One being

I did not like leading a double life but for a long time it felt necessary. For one thing it was dishonest as if I should be ashamed of being me which I am not. In that sense coming out progressively has been one of the best decisions of my life.

When you coalesce into one entity things make much more sense. You bring everything from your personality into one package and incorporate both masculine and feminine traits that everyone posseses to create who you have always been. For example, I wasn't overly interested in fashion before and I still am not today only that my wardrobe has changed substantially. I also have not changed anything about my fundamental personality.

There is something very freeing about being oneself without the pressure of concealment that I had to experience to fully understand only that with me it necessarily had to happen very slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Just when you think...

 ....you have scraped the bottom of the barrel along comes Arnold Palmer...