Tuesday, January 23, 2024

A smile and a comment

I had a short conversation with the sales lady at Claire's yesterday. I was looking for some hoop earrings and my penchant for being very chatty with people made me realize how many of us these days feel that something is off. She was 42 but looked much younger and she bemoaned where our society is going. Our dependence on technology which has impacted human interaction is something we all observe.

She was so pleasant to talk to and so happy I took the time to do so that I cannot recommend enough being open with people which simply begins with a smile and a comment. We all need it in this eta of being buried in our phones.

Anyway, I chose smaller hoops than the ones I've been wearing of late.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

This was Hartford

Victim to urban sprawl and horrible civic planning. Car culture did not help....