Sunday, January 21, 2024

Advantages

One of the advantages of aging is that your facial hair turns white. While years ago I had 6 sessions of laser hair removal, there were still nagging spots where a little more coverage with foundation was required. Today I barely wear any which is freeing to say the least. I don't like feeling like having cinematic thickness pancake on my face most notably in summer.

Having largely feminine features has been an advantage that I used to hate when I wasn't self-accepting and sometimes being mistaken for a girl in childhood brought me equal parts rage and contentment. Today it helped me forego the idea of HRT which also brought with it potential health risks for someone who has already had a stroke.

Today there are plenty of options for every transgender person and their unique situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Crossing the concourse