Monday, January 8, 2024

I take note

Today over coffee I saw a young gender variant person who I wouldn't hazard to guess how they identified and it doesn't matter.

Dressed in female clothing, sporting dangly earrings and yet speaking in a deep male voice while wearing no makeup, they addressed the barista regarding where the bathroom was. Clearly both under 30 there wasn't even the slightest hint of reaction in their interaction; both comfortable in their respective identities.

I take note of these little occurrences not because they are revolutionary, but because they contrast sharply against my lived experience from when I was their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Belinda et moi

Un beau film Francais sur une femme transgene. Si vous parler la langue c'est mieux mais si non, vous aller comprendre pareil...