Saturday, February 17, 2024

The importance of mindset

The best mindset for a transgender person is to comprehend intrinsically who they are irrespective of their external appearance. This will help us when transition or even living full time is not possible because identity isn't something scrubbed away by a change of clothes.

Yes, there are gender variant people more about pure expression but for those of us for which there is more, we can work on a psychology which embraces identity even when it's expression is compromised due to life circumstance.

This turned to be a pivotal step for me as I approached a more permanent solution to my dilemma since for those of us coming out later in life there is no simple way to make dramatic changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Discovery

Rediscovering my city has been good for both my mental and physical health. I walk much of the morning and find new shops, cafes, little str...