Thursday, March 28, 2024

Spring

There is a lady who works at a metro station in my area as a ticket teller who I wave to regularly. She has a lovely smile and this morning I say to her in front of the plexiglass that the good weather is upon us.

She says "enfin" (finally in French) and she tells me that my rose colored jacket suits me; a thrift store bargain I now rely on as the spring settles in. She is maybe mid 30's.

Some people can be lovely and I count on them to keep me hopeful. These are trying days for society and we need to hold together while things are being remade in some new image.

Sylvie and I have coffee at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

To the brink

America seems to almost be unraveling itself as it approaches the 2024 election. If the electorate isn't sufficiently scared it should b...