Monday, March 25, 2024

The 80/20 rule

If I've learned anything it is that the journey of a transgender person is unquestionably and overwhelmingly one of the mind. It does not matter how well we blend into society if the psychology has not been worked out and I believe this is without a doubt the difference between taking the right path and the wrong one.

This 80/20 ratio is my assessment based on my own life experience and is pivotal particularly if a transition is part of your planned future. I've been working out the complexities of the psychology my entire life and it is how I was able to finally settle on a life plan which even now is still being refined. In a world where conditions for transgender people are yet not where they should be, strengthening the mind, the resolve and the defense mechanisms for daily living will go a long way and certainly take us much further than any desired physical aspects which can be worked on slowly and in parallel.

I have seen content by transgender people who in every way fit the part almost seamlessly and yet they suffer from debilitating lack of confidence which hampers their existence. It shows how powerful the mind is and how much more impact it has than anything else.

We may not have a choice in how we were created, but we do in how we prioritize such that we improve our quality of life as a tiny segment of the population.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

This was Hartford

Victim to urban sprawl and horrible civic planning. Car culture did not help....