Saturday, April 27, 2024

Energy

There's a young barista working on her law degree who is always happy to see me and I her. There is something about some people's energy that draws us in and we react in kind with our openness. I will go there maybe once every 2 weeks and we will catch up on how each of us is doing.

My filter is mostly gone now with both the positive and negative effrcts of what that means always liable to surface. When a person is so full of positive energy it replenishes my own which has at times been suppressed by the less favorable episodes of lived experience.

There are people like this all over and yet I can attest that they are far from being in the majority which is really a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

From the mountain top

Social media has shown us why cults have little trouble with recruiting. One simply needs to see interviews with Trump supporters to see rab...