Saturday, May 4, 2024

No reason to stop

Even if my original mission for starting to write is over, I am not inclined to stop. I may slow down or take a break but this current blog will not disappear. The human condition is simply too interesting.

When you've lived a while things coalesce in your mind and the puzzle pieces seem to fit at least within the boundaries of what makes us so volatile and maddeningly predictable. Once you have largely dealt with your own demons a kind of objectivity sets in which helps you understand things better.

What remains during this early retirement cleanup isn't much more than tweaking the psyche to an even more comfortable setting. As much as I was sure that five years ago that I had arrived at a baseline, I realize in retrospect that there was still more work to do. 

For humans, it seems there always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Fighting back

Fighting discrimation against LGBTQ people in the metro...