Thursday, May 2, 2024

Where's the fire

The most important gift we can give ourselves is peace of mind which then encourages us to relax. I'm still learning how because after decades of running your body and mind still race except now there is no reason for it.

After a year and a half I am improving but am not yet where I would like to be. It's like the mind looks for the next deadline, the next challenge whether one misses it or not. Your are like the soldier still braced for battle who needs to put the weapons down but is too accustomed to have them at the ready.

It's not about filling one's time with other things but instead about not being braced for the 5 alarm fire that never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

The dress

I will be wearing more dresses this summer than ever before. It took me a long time to fine tune the formula of length and casual comfort th...