Sunday, June 9, 2024

Butterfly

N in so many ways was perfect for me. She was tall, beautiful and highly intelligent. It was a match made in heaven for someone who thought they had won the lottery. The idea that I had matched with someone who did not wretch at my being so different was, at the time, a notion beyond my wildest dreams.

It's funny how life works however because my being transgender didn't break us up even as I would at times have very candid discussions when I was still weighing the potential I might one day medically transition.

The reality is that relationships are volatile and I was then still an undecided and somewhat angry person and she was the bohemian butterfly who butted heads with my regimented and surgical approach to life. 

We were just not meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Neuroplasticity