Friday, June 7, 2024

For the most part people are nice

This morning I ran into Guylaine walking her dogs. She is so very pleasant and always stops to talk to me. She tells me her job is slow at the hospital where she works as a program administrator for mental health. That surprises me a bit given what I had thought were the heavy demands.

Then on the bus I asked a woman I often see why she always wears such a warm jacket given that it's so pleasant out in the early morning. Later in with the humidex it will feel like 34C which too much for me. She told me she is one of those people who is always cold. I am in a short sleeved dress this morning and already feeling the heat. Everyone has a different set point but am constantly astounded by how much they vary.

Later I dropped my bracelet going into the metro and a young woman handed it back to me with a lovely smile. Most people really are quite nice and are helping me to work back my cynicism.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Neuroplasticity