Monday, June 10, 2024

Social dynamics

Once we understand social dynamics it can become a kind of game. We learn to recognize archetypes and their behaviour and can predict it.

For example, I derive great satisfaction  from ignoring someone who wants to get my attention or I will give an indiscreet woman a once over once I realize by her expression that I am too tall for her liking. Years of practice teaches you things about people.

The most important thing is to hold your ground and your demeanor which seems to make them lose interest in you. The more certain of yourself you are, the more these dynamics become obvious to you and you can pick out the best people while disregarding the worst.

You relax, stop being self-concious and in the process become yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

When I talk about transition

When I talk about transition I am referring mostly to a mental journey and not a physical one because the latter is far less important.  If ...