Sunday, June 30, 2024

The path of most resistance

I never imagined I'd love my current life as much as I do. It took me a long time to find a baseline but the patience was absolutely worth it. I never sold myself on anything in advance and the route of most resistance turned out to be a wise choice.

Had I gone the optimism route I might have sped things up and tried to shortcut the psychological work which I needed to rewire the brain plus for me much research was a mandatory requirement to be convinced. Along the way I avoided labeling myself as long as possible while still understanding that I had gender dysphoria and needed to address it. Ignoring was no longer an option.

Thus I went from managing my dysphoria and moved slowly but surely towards embracing who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Take it away