Saturday, July 20, 2024

Gifts

What I love about being this age is that I have eliminated desire from my life. Nothing is more important than internal peace, emotional maturity and balance while at the same time knowing who you are. Everything else becomes secondary.

When you have lived a while the mechanics of this life become quite familiar to you. People and their psychological tactics can be seen coming a mile away and we are painfully aware of the consequences of engaging with some of them. Good thing then that I am no wilting flower.

Living in the present moment with openness really has no price and I didn't realize how much I would appreciate it until I was able to experience it. There is no more void to fill and no obligatory mountain to climb because you don't need to only that perhaps you just want to.

Being good to ourselves while not caring about what others think are such important gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Little Wonders