Monday, September 30, 2024

No solution

Leaders of parties can be figure heads and none more obvious than Trump who is nothing but a useful idiot for the cabal around him. Think tanks and special interest groups are keen for the GOP to gain power to advance agendas most if which will make the current situation worse. This means more money in the hands of less people and more harm to an already hurting global climate situation. 

The right wing of this world is not scientifically minded nor is it particularly keen on empathy. The "I get mine" mentality permeates every pore while the rest of the world increases in desperation by the day making them all the more susceptible to strawman narratives.

I feel terrible when I see how the world operates but it seems this will always be the way. Our stupidity and greed guides us to excess and then we need to backtrack after everything falls apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Support

I had lunch yesterday with 3 ladies from my old office who became friends and great supporters of mine in my journey. It has been wonderful ...