Monday, September 16, 2024

Saving grace

The last thing I would want to be is misanthropic. I like people except I am much more aware of their capacities which keeps me on my toes. I have analyzed everything since young and now that my innocence is long burned off I look for a new formula which avoids me becoming more jaded.

Any comparison with Jordan Peterson who is also of a product of 1962 would have me wince. His conservatism has turned him into perennial critic and malcontent whereas I want to find a way to regain my trust. I can do that by being selective.

Honest people with hearts of gold and good intentions will be my saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

An unfortunate constant

The current American political climate is an exaggerated version of what is happening elsewhere in the world. The right wing has been radica...