Thursday, October 3, 2024

Kindly explain

I'm sorry but someone is going have to explain to me statements akin to "I like to crossdress occasionally but am also a transgender woman" which in my book somehow fails the logic test. I see these types of things sometimes and can understand why gender criticals can get hot under the collar over them. 

Let's get back to basics by first picking one of the following two options: 

A) I have gender dysphoria

B) I do not have gender dysphoria 

If one chooses A what is your proposed treatment method. If one chooses B then express yourself to your heart's content within the confines of your reality. 

I don't mean to be difficult but if you don't agree with my synopsis kindly explain your reasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

SOS