Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Failsafe

I could not fail at anything in life. I simply didn't allow it. However life had other ideas. 

Surprises aren't always destined for failure, they are lessons that what we digested as mandatory isn't always correct. Things we were taught early on in life end up not aligning with our circuitry and yet we still adapt for fear of rejection. 

To do this we build a workable personna and make sure to not let our guard down. We then follow a plan handed down by others which we discover along the way isn't exactly right for us. 

This isn't just my life; this is the lives of many people who bought into scripts. 

What happens after a while is that we realize we must relax the body as well as the psyche and jettison the mask. We become authentic and finally begin to look properly after the self. 

We do this not just because we want to, but because we absolutely must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Imprinted

I sometimes see comments like this:  "How can I stop imaging myself as a woman" which signals distress and a lack of self-acceptan...