I have never in my life seen so many mentally disconnected people running around in public. They are often the ones talking loudly to themselves spouting gibberish.
We can sometimes become their targets because much of their inhibitions have been greatly diminished.
Anyone can be a potential target and I have seen people storm off metro cars after having suddenly kicked a seat out of the blue in sheer frustration.
We are all fair game and I am always extremely cautious and mind my surroundings while keeping my emotions in check.
I hold my temper and don't react because it would serve no purpose to put someone in their place who isn't balanced. My built up frustration with the negative aspects of this world is best saved for better occasions.
Many people have lives that don't work at all for them and so they find ways to show their displeasure openly. Sometimes its an open diatribe in the middle of the street where people contour around them at a safe distance immersing faces into phones.
Einstein was correct when he said that society operates on a great deal of fear, greed and stupidity except that we can try hard to break that cycle and make our presence known to say that we won't stand for it.
We want to make things better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All respectful comments are welcome :)