Monday, August 17, 2026

We bleed

Gender variant people represent a slice of the general population with the same types of personality traits we find elsewhere. In other words, we aren't special in any measured category and possess strengths and weaknesses as the unique individuals we are. 

You prick us and we bleed. 

This is the primary reason why I don't think of gender variant people as a block but as distinct individuals who fall within the mosaic of humanity. I have seen so much variation from person to person over the years to justify my saying this.

Interestingly, it would greatly benefit society to think this way rather than herding people into camps.

All this to say that I don't care about anything else more than whether you are a decent person with a moral compass.

Everything else pales by comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

We bleed

Gender variant people represent a slice of the general population with the same types of personality traits we find elsewhere. In other word...