Friday, July 28, 2023

Blinders

As I've aged I have developed both a worse and better opinion of people. In being able to read them better and even find archetypes within society, I can be more forgiving of errors made out of innocence but more severely judge deliberate malevolence.

People are often enigmatic and unpredictable but almost always within a framework of the prime directives which drive them which are perhaps equal measures of love and fear.

I am now engaged in letting go of stereotypical thinking and my tendency to have been negative towards a world I saw as mostly filled with injustice dosed with a healthy sprinkling of idiocy. Much of this obtuseness from all of us is perhaps inadvertent because all of us have blinders and think of the self above all. In so doing we can forget we are part of a global village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Without a manual

My mother is 88 today. She is in good shape for her age and people instantly take 10 years off when they meet her. At this age their filter ...