Thursday, September 14, 2023

Reset

Capitalism in its curent form does not work especially in the US. What you have is a healthy 1% hoarding all while the rest basically do their best to survive. It's a recipe for societal implosion if I ever saw one and American intellectuals have been ringing warning bells for years.

It's fascinating to see people have such shortsighted views and not see things coming. You are barreling at full speed towards a precipice but you do nothing perhaps hoping that someone else will.

No such luck I'm afraid and we are headed for a reset. For some, though, it was nice while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Discovery

Rediscovering my city has been good for both my mental and physical health. I walk much of the morning and find new shops, cafes, little str...