Saturday, October 28, 2023

Indignant

I know what I need to work on the most: my indignation. This is the anger or frustration shown at perceived unfair treatment and as someone who kept their identity hidden for so long my indignation at times runneth over. I think it gets worse with age after we have seen all that irrationality and stupidity embedded in how the world functions. My indignation stretches out to all minorities unjustly treated for simply daring to exist and transgender people trying to live openly in the world certainly fits that bill in spades.

I work on it because it can become an obstacle to our advancement towards peace and calm as human beings. My therapy became to come increasingly closer to my authenticity and begin to disregard what the ignorant and unwashed masses thought about anything.

I'm still fine tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

This was Hartford

Victim to urban sprawl and horrible civic planning. Car culture did not help....