Saturday, October 28, 2023

We worry about ourselves

I know perfectly well why I used to get a little irritated by some gender variant people. It's because they seemed to see something as a game which for me was deeply serious. This blockage was something I eventually needed to let go of under the explanation that gender variance covers a wide range of behaviour and meaning to each person.

I had frustration rooted in inability to resolve my own dilemma vis a vis living the way I needed to. So while I would meet people who seemed to view their gender variance as a kind of sport, for me my issues hinted far more towards an identity I was afraid to explore more deeply. 

I eventually came to the conclusion that we compare ourselves to no one and wish them the very best to boot. For their lives, experiences and desires are entirely their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Imperfection

The longer we've lived the more holes there are to patch. Yes, we have gained experience but life has also handed us some challenges whi...