Thursday, October 26, 2023

Size

This morning in the subway I was standing next to a young woman likely in her twenties who was easily 6 feet tall. She was calm and relaxed as well she should be, and no one gave either of us a second look in our rather well-populated car. As I've said before, if you are a transgender person stopping living your life bemoaning not having an ideal female body dimensions, you'll be waiting a very long time.

In fact, I have seen physically smaller gender variant people blend in less well than larger ones. So it's not about size but about knowing who you are and owning it. I've never blended better in my life largely because I know and embrace my identity.

Tall women are everywhere so go and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

This was Hartford

Victim to urban sprawl and horrible civic planning. Car culture did not help....