Tuesday, December 12, 2023

My turn

I know that I would have little trouble finding a partner in what is almost 2024 if I began to look. The issue is that I do not want to for fear of spoiling a very good thing. I am happy and want that to last and having to deal with someone else's baggage at this age is a risk which doesn't appeal to me. I know how life works only too well and at this point, it would literally take a gift to fall into my lap.

It's interesting how I used to fear coming out for the consequence of rejection and now I am in the position of doing the rejecting.

We are a constant work in progress and thank God for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Without a manual

My mother is 88 today. She is in good shape for her age and people instantly take 10 years off when they meet her. At this age their filter ...