Thursday, December 14, 2023

Regret rate

Using detransitioners as models as to why people shouldn't transition is as innanely stupid as saying because one person's knee surgery wasn't successful, no one else's will be. In other words, it is more agenda driven propaganda from advocates of drowning transgender people in the bathtub.

That I am friends with people who have successfully transitioned and are happy is proof enough for me. Plus when I saw the endocrinologist Dr. Morris before finally abandoning my consideration of the HRT process, he told me much the same although he confirmed not all his patients did so fully.

In fact, for those who take a carefully thought out and measured approach, the regret rate is far less than that knee surgery I used as example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Without a manual

My mother is 88 today. She is in good shape for her age and people instantly take 10 years off when they meet her. At this age their filter ...