Monday, March 11, 2024

J'ecris

My writing stopped being a psychological crutch a long time ago and yet I began again because I enjoy it. This blog doesn't need to exist but it does.

Much of the anger is also gone because I cannot change the world only that I can try to bring some happiness to those who I come in contact with. Young people seem to enjoy my life advice and I offer it gladly without being preachy.

We learn to live as we go and we fine tune the psyche to protect us from feeling trauma. Except we also should be open and become less vulnerable to opinion which does nothing to elevate us into a higher state.

Donc j'ecris parce que j'existe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Imperfection

The longer we've lived the more holes there are to patch. Yes, we have gained experience but life has also handed us some challenges whi...