Monday, September 30, 2024

Frederique

I met frederique this morning in Outremont.  She is 36, works in real estate and her 9 year old English Setter served as starting point for our chat because he was so beautiful. 

Frederique wants neither marriage or children and lives with the idea that she may change careers. She asks me what it was like in engineering and I tell her I did not exactly know what I was getting into only that once inside it was a career which provided well. 

Like other millenials and certainly GenZs their ideas about personal life and work are very different and no doubt colored by the instability they see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Support

I had lunch yesterday with 3 ladies from my old office who became friends and great supporters of mine in my journey. It has been wonderful ...