Thursday, July 23, 2026

10 times over

If I repeated the word psychology to you 10 times over it still wouldn't be enough to emphasize its importance in our lives. 

Our success around grappling with issues and conflicts depends on it. Who we think we are revolves around it completely. 

When I was young my life was centered around immature psychology. I hadn't lived long enough to separate problems into order of importance and to analyze the world properly into what was pivotal versus trivial social invention. 

Needless to say, dramas were created out of nothing.as an example, walking in a mall dressed in feminine clothing was a gauntlet which makes me laugh in retrospect. What I was wearing at the time was completely trivial.

What changed was my psychology and nothing else. 

We cannot wait to be permitted by society to do something because it often operates by irrational concensus. People do what they think is allowed and even then desperately copy in hopes of being accepted by the herd. 

Our work is about societal detachment, self-respect, kindness and critical thinking. 

All of it is contained in psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

10 times over

If I repeated the word psychology to you 10 times over it still wouldn't be enough to emphasize its importance in our lives.  Our succes...