Sometimes I will pop in on toxic podcasts warning of the big bad transgender agenda.
They are all highly predictable and usually include a detransitioner who swears that they were guided by a bad gender therapist. It is the equivalent of saying I got a bad nose job (a much higher regret rate) and now no one should. No one can make you do anything.
In other words, it's all breathtakingly stupid and full of malice.
Blanchard is still making the rounds saying that the transgender legions refuse to acknowledge the reality of a term he invented. It would be comical if it weren't so badly intentioned but at least it allows them to high-five in their echo chamber.
I always go back to one point which is that their efforts are like putting drops of arsenic into a huge city's water supply. Their aim to do harm is insufficient to stem a tide that can't be stopped.
Do people sometimes make decisions in life they later regret? Every day and for the foreseeable future that we are on this planet. Besides, not all transgender people transition nor should they by default.
However not everyone is the same and lumping them all together for the sake of an agenda is beyond disingenuous and just plain evil.
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Arsenic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Arsenic
Sometimes I will pop in on toxic podcasts warning of the big bad transgender agenda. They are all highly predictable and usually include a ...
-
I felt this stop was coming. Call it a sabbatical or a permanent halt, the blog will stay up regardless. For some reason, I am not someone w...
-
Some young detransitioners are saying the same thing that I am; namely that you can be a masculine woman or feminine man without getting cau...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All respectful comments are welcome :)