Sunday, July 26, 2026

You've met just one

I don't follow Ray Williams and his retransition but when a short pops up on my feed I click on it. 

His insistence that AGP (as part of the Blanchard taxonomy) is responsible for his transition path is interesting because instead of focusing primarily on personal wellness and wholeness it seems he is looking for solace by being categorized as a typology. 

I find it tips his hand by saying "I am doing something I cannot help" rather than stating "I am moving towards affirming my identity" which is very telling.

I don't criticize his decision and his motivation is his own only that he is just feeding into the hands of gender criticals who want sexual dysfunction to be a significant aspect of the "trans ideology". 

Imagine if we spent all our time looking at human dysfunction and variability as a whole (which is plentiful to a point I had dared not imagine when younger) so we could take aim at groupings of people for eradication. 

Human beings are highly complex and cannot be readily put into boxes. This variability ends up in every facet of what constitutes us which means when you meet a person you have met precisely one person and not a typology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

You've met just one

I don't follow Ray Williams and his retransition but when a short pops up on my feed I click on it.  His insistence that AGP (as part of...