Sunday, May 14, 2023

The flat

I said the other day that I walk a lot and so the comfy flat is my best friend in the spring and summer. Amazon makes a great basic flat and my last pair got a lot of use. In fact they are still very much alive if a little weather beaten and I will wear them when dressing up is not an issue.

There is no need to break them in as they are immediately comfortable when you put them on. Black is my go to colour because they go with everything.

My block heel pumps occasionally get taken out but now I need to think where I will be going and how much walking is required which means common sense often dictates that I leave them behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Confidence loss

We've all been hit with a sudden loss of confidence in public. It's like a slap in the face and the cheeks become flushed. Suddenly ...