Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Beast

How would I describe my gender dysphoria? Well, I've had it all my life and in my worst bouts like an unrelenting vicious beast that won't let go. It peaks and wanes but as you get closer to your identity you stop fighting back for you finally realize there is no reason to.

Once transgender people start treating their dysphoria properly they then experience bouts of euphoria which I also find strangely unsettling. What you really want is a baseline where there is harmonious living. Quelling dysphoria for some means mandatory transition while for others it falls short of that. I think the key is to avoid ignoring it such that it builds to a ferocity that can at times be all consuming.

I can speak to the topic of maximum resistance as I tried it for years until I could no longer do it. Giving in produced a different result than I expected in not falling into a cavern I could not escape from, but instead I began to feel happier. I finally stopped listening to my formation and paid more attention to what my instincts were telling me. It doesn't get worse with age instead you simply give in to identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

Golden slumbers