Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Glued

I've never been more in touch with my femininity; so much so that many women friends and acquaintances do not know I am transgender. To become a whole person, the natural inclination I always had since very young but learned to suppress needed to be elevated.

Putting myself back together into one human being involved incorporating lived history in male guise and finding a balance between the masculine and feminine energies we all possess. Abandoning the masculine would have been a mistake since all women I know have that trait in varying proportions.

Before I used to survive with a foot in each camp which was ultimately not sustainable because it becomes schizophrenic after a while. I understand if the only choice is that or nothing, but I found it too difficult for the psyche as well as from the point of view of living a pragmatic and ordered life. Not to mention that hiding also has its invariable consequences.

The more I glued myself together into one entity, the better I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All respectful comments are welcome :)

SOS