When you live full time one of the challenges can become balancing your masculine and feminine energies which everyone possesses.
You are no longer wearing a masculine mask for the world and then saving up your femininity for opportune openings. This requires a deliberate reflection but one which need not involve too much stress.
If you are transgender you will already possess feminine energy only that it may have been forced underground or entirely suppressed for perhaps years. This would certainly be the case if you are older and coming out later in life as I did.
I no longer need to overthink things but for a while I was self conscious as to how I was being perceived. Over time however you blend yourself into one entity that has a range of behaviour and moods like anyone else.
It becomes second nature.
Today I had coffee with Angela who is a few years younger and doesn't know I am transgender and I found myself thinking about how far I had come in my letting go of self analysis.
She told me she's never seen me so calm and chill which I feel is both a reflection of having retired plus grown into myself as a trans person.
It can take a while to achieve this but the key is to have confidence that people will see the real you since you know perfectly well it's not an act.
In other words, there's no point in worrying about what's always naturally been there.
You simply allow it to shine through.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All respectful comments are welcome :)